Welcome to Indigo, a world-renowned video production company dedicated to the creation of compelling visual content for corporate, commercial, and entertainment clients.
We are a full-service creative video production company based in NYC. We create commercials, virtual events, corporate videos and entertainment projects. Please explore below.
Services include video production, video editing, concept development, scriptwriting, storyboards, previsualization, casting, location scouting, motion Graphics, 3D animation, pre-production, visual effects, music scoring, sound design color correction, and video finishing.
Indigo’s project management team oversees a world-class roster of video production all-stars carefully curated from the fields of creative advertising, broadcast television, feature film, journalism, video games, and social media.
Our expert staff includes camera crews, writers, directors, producers, cinematographers, creative directors, designers, actors, stuntmen, art directors, hair & makeup artists, wardrobe stylists, voice-over artists, and teleprompter operators.
Indigo provides live-action shoots, virtual events, green screen video shoots, documentary video production, testimonial shoots, multi-camera shoots, live event coverage, time-lapse video, and still photography.
Request a Quote
Request a Quote
Indigo is a world-renowned New York City video production company, creating dynamic commercials and videos for some of the world’s most admired brands.
We have directed hundreds of shoots remotely and we maintain a global network of top local crews and studios so we can film literally anywhere in the world. We continually improve our workflows by adapting to the latest technology.
Indigo Productions isn’t in the business of being creative for the sake of creativity. We’re in the business of using creativity to persuade audiences on behalf of our clients.
Our staff of writers, directors, video producers, and video editors draw on their diverse experiences in film, advertising, music, social media, journalism, reality TV, and business to create projects that connect with audiences intellectually and emotionally.
Our work is influenced by an array of cultural stimuli—science, history, photography, and architecture, blended with soul music, modern art, sports, and futurism, topped off with a dash of pop culture, a splash of childlike curiosity, and a triple shot of serendipity.
Indigo Productions was founded in 1990 by Max Rosen in New York City.
You can read more about Max Rosen here.
Why Indigo Productions?
Indigo Productions connects with its audiences through creative storytelling. We apply narrative principles to everything we produce. We don’t want audiences to sit back and watch. We want them to lean forward and participate.
We are unreasonably ambitious. We want to make the best work and be the best place to work.
We believe that great ideas are a decisive advantage. A great idea can persuade the blind to suddenly see. The deaf to finally hear.
We also believe ideas are only great when they are conceived and produced well enough and fast enough to give clients a competitive advantage.
We welcome the impossible idea. When it comes to our clients’ ambitions and aspirations, we believe we can accomplish anything.
Frequently Asked Questions About Video Production Services
This is by far the question we are asked most frequently. There’s no single answer to this question because all our video projects are fully customized, thus are priced differently. Indigo Productions is a high-end production house and most of our projects begin at $10,000 and up. If you’d like to learn more, please read our article – “How much does it cost to make a video?
At Indigo Productions our protocols for 100% SAFE video shoots during the COVID-19 pandemic (approved by our clients at Disney)
– We provide a highly-experienced Director of Photography with ZERO Covid-19 symptoms. He/she takes and records his own temperature the day before and the morning of the shoot.
– Before the shoot, the Director of Photography carefully wipes down all equipment with Clorox disinfectant wipes or 70% alcohol solution.
– Before entering the location, the Director of Photography puts on a brand new sterile mask and gloves.
– The Director of Photography also carries spare masks, gloves, sanitizing wipes, tissues, and hand sanitizer.
– Hands are carefully sanitized once per hour on location, in accordance with CDC guidelines.– The interviewee/talent stays out of the room during setup.
– The interviewee/talent does his / her own hair and makeup, with optional remote coaching from our makeup artist via Zoom.
– The Director of Photography maintains approved social distancing (at least 6 feet away) at all times.
– We use a boom pole microphone and/or allow the interviewee to self-place a sterilized lavalier microphone.
– The Director of Photography sets up a laptop or iPad next to the camera to get the correct eye-line for the interview.
– Once the shot is completely set, and the interviewee is in place, the camera op snaps a digital picture of the monitor and sends it to the Client for approval.
– Optional: We send the Client an HDMI feed directly from the camera to see the entire shoot in real-time remotely. (This involves a bit of extra equipment and setup time.)
– If the shot needs to be adjusted, the interviewee /talent leaves the room if needed to maintain social distancing.
– If requested, the Director of Photography can stay outside the room and monitor everything remotely.
– The interview itself can be conducted by a remote Director via Zoom, Skype, or any similar platform. The Client can watch or participate.
– After the shoot, we begin the edit or upload the raw footage for digital delivery. Click here for the full post on COVID-safe protocols.
A proper wardrobe is critical. Viewers decide whether they like you and trust you almost instantly, and what you wear greatly influences their perception. So whether you’re preparing for a television appearance, a corporate video production shoot, a CEO profile, or a social media video, memorize these important tips to help you look your best in front of the lens!“How much does it cost to make a music video?” Click here to read the full blog post!
Succeeding with social media video comes down to two key elements:
- Making great content your audience will engage with
- Having a smart, strategic distribution strategy
Anyone can make a video and pay for views. But if you need results, then your social videos must be created for – and distributed to – the right audience.
At Indigo, our creative process for social media success begins with a ton of research so our creative ideas are based on data and your desired outcomes. You get not only world-class ideas, but world-class strategies to make sure you get as many of the best views possible.
Selecting a production house to work on your video is a major decision. Watch the company’s demo reel, check their references, search the web for the company’s reviews, check their BBB profile, and make sure they answer all your questions about their video production services and your project.
We’ve earned close to 200 reviews from our long list of clients (our reviews), and we can say with confidence that we’ll do an amazing job for you.
Yes, definitely! We offer several video distribution services and we’ll be more than happy to discuss which option fits your needs best.
Indigo produces videos all over the United States, as well as internationally. We have done several projects that included locations in several different countries on different continents. You can view some of those here on our home page, especially our Entrepreneurship World Cup Finalist – Koniku video.
#1 Video Production Company in NYC
What sets Indigo Productions apart from other full-service video production companies? Our in-house creative services team and our track record of unparalleled client satisfaction.
Professional, creative, and 100% reliable, Indigo Productions provides one-stop-shopping for all your New York video production and post-production needs. We offer professional help with each stage of the video production process:
Indigo Productions uses a diverse roster of all-star talent, creative experience, and production expertise to transform ideas into persuasive motion pictures.
We look at every new project as a chance to grow, to challenge ourselves, to give our clients more than they ask for, and to push the boundaries of what’s possible in video production services and beyond.
Whatever the medium — TV commercials, large-scale live events, corporate videos, or “making-of” documentaries — Indigo is ready to jump into action and make it the best it can be. Beyond video production, we offer a full range of digital media services including:
From broadcast television productions to single-camera guerrilla filming, we pride ourselves on surpassing client expectations on every project and all types of videos under the sun that we produce, including:
Indigo Productions strives to grow and evolve with current technologies to stay at the forefront of trends in marketing and advertising with projects such as webcasting, social media videos, Facebook advertising, and web commercials.
Indigo Productions’ goal is to nurture long-term relationships with our clients based on trust, collaboration, and creative ambition. We pride ourselves on having dozens of clients who’ve been with us for more than 10 years. Our experience has proven that if we provide outstanding service at reasonable prices, clients stick with us for the long term.
Video Production Services in New York City
Please take a few minutes to check out our international slate of award-winning examples of our video production services. That way, next time you’re at a cocktail party discussing the merits of the best video production company in New York City, you’ll know exactly what you’re talking about!