safe video production during covid-19
Indigo Productions has proven expertise in 100% SAFE video production, virtual events, video editing, and motion graphics services during the Coronavirus pandemic.
2. Expert Virtual Events and Live Streaming
We’ve been providing flawless virtual events, live streaming video, and webcasting for more than 10 years. A perfect replacement for in-person events during the pandemic. Click here to learn more about our virtual events.
3. We edit footage that you self-shoot
We’ll ship you simple, inexpensive video tools (lights and microphone) and provide expert guidance and direction so you can SELF-SHOOT great-looking footage that we professionally edit for you.
4. We create new videos from stock footage, existing footage, voiceover, and motion graphics
Can’t shoot new footage? No problem – creativity and resourcefulness to the rescue.
5. We create animated videos
We use animation to turn complex ideas and processes into visually dynamic presentations that inform, entertain, and inspire. Here are two great examples in very different styles:
Our protocols for 100% SAFE video shoot during the COVID-19 pandemic (approved by our clients for filming with The Walt Disney Company)
- We provide a highly-experienced Director of Photography with ZERO Covid-19 symptoms. He/she takes and records his own temperature the day before and the morning of the shoot.
- Before the shoot, the Director of Photography carefully wipes down all equipment with Clorox disinfectant wipes or 70% alcohol solution.– Before entering the location, the Director of Photography puts on a brand new sterile mask and gloves.
- The Director of Photography also carries spare masks, gloves, sanitizing wipes, tissues, and hand sanitizer.
- Hands are carefully sanitized once per hour on location, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- The interviewee/talent stays out of the room during setup.
- The interviewee/talent does his / her own hair and makeup, with optional remote coaching from our makeup artist via Zoom.
- The Director of Photography maintains approved social distancing (at least 6 feet away) at all times.
- We use a boom pole microphone and/or allow the interviewee to self-place a sterilized lavalier microphone.
- The Director of Photography sets up a laptop or iPad next to the camera to get the correct eye line for the interview.
- Once the shot is completely set, and the interviewee is in place, the camera op snaps a digital picture of the monitor and sends it to the Client for approval.
- Optional: We send the Client an HDMI feed directly from the camera to see the entire shoot in real-time remotely. (This involves a bit of extra equipment and setup time.)
- If the shot needs to be adjusted, the interviewee /talent leaves the room if needed to maintain social distancing.
- If requested, the Director of Photography can stay outside the room and monitor everything remotely.
- The interview itself can be conducted by a remote Director via Zoom, Skype, or any similar platform. The Client can watch or participate.
- After the shoot, we begin the edit or upload the raw footage for digital delivery.
STAY SAFE! If you’ve got a product to launch, an image to build, a vision to share, or a story to tell, give us a call at 212-765-5224 or visit our contact page.
Indigo is truly a team; your team. They jumped in with both feet to make something new and exciting happen and delivered exactly what I asked for but went above and beyond in quality, scope & creativity. The head of the company and team is transparent, results-driven and highly effective. So good I almost want to keep it a secret so I have them all to myself! LOL.
— Senior VP of Worldwide Content
Indigo was straightforward, responsive, and ready to collaborate. This was my first time producing a live stream, and Indigo was patient with the multitude of questions - big & small - their response time was unparalleled. When it came to the day, we had an A+ crew from Indigo, and the stream went off without a hitch. Thank you, Indigo!
— Production Coordinator
Massively impressed with Indigo's work on our corporate animated explainer video. Starting with our (sad) script, they turned it into an engaging, visual, and attention-grabbing sequence filled with symbols and emotional attachment. Additionally, Max and his team are reasonable and good to work with...we'll be back for more video work.
— Managing Director
I'm constantly impressed by Indigo Productions, they're an amazing company. As a Preferred Partner & Vendor here at Salesforce, they've created over 50 videos for us over the years. Indigo has a great team of professionals whose work is consistently innovative, visually stunning, and most importantly, masterful in delivering a powerful message.
— Enterprise Director