Any successful video production strategy demands a well-defined Internet strategy.
With over 20 years of experience on the forefront of the industry, Indigo has an unmatched understanding of how the Internet has transformed the way businesses and individuals consume video content.
Knowing how your content is going to be viewed—the technical, environmental, and behavioral considerations—has a critical impact on how the video is produced, edited, and optimized.
It must include mobile and tablet deployment as well, since most businesses are now leveraging these devices. Few video production companies offer our level of sophistication and know-how.
We consider several key factors when we embark on any new project:
• Where will these videos be viewed? Desktops? Tablets? Mobile phones?
• Will the creative execution and approach be applicable to these platforms?
• How will this impact the message and the tone?
• Will multiple versions need to be created? How many? For which platforms?
• What are the technical considerations, such as the operating systems? Browser types? Device types? Content streaming issues?
• How do we ensure the most seamless and smoothest viewing experience?
• How do the videos need to be formatted and coded?
• Who is the audience? What is the corporate deployment strategy?
No creative or production decision is made until we determine these factors and fully understand what role the Internet is going to play in the final production.
A growing trend is to develop viral videos: video content that is quickly and immediately accepted and shared by a large population of users. While viral growth cannot always be predicted, Indigo has successfully launched videos with viewing records that still stand today.
Gaining this kind of mass popularity can be a boon for businesses looking for brand awareness or identity. Indigo has become a thought leader in replicating the best possible environments for a viral video to occur. When it is applicable for the given business goal, we apply the best practices to the development of a video so it is optimal for a viral event.
Social Sharing Platforms
Merging our video development expertise with today’s new social media disciplines is another key differentiator that Indigo offers. In an ever-changing world of content consumption, it is critical to understand how your videos will be applicable to sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter. Our clients see a greater return on investment, knowing that Indigo provides a comprehensive understanding of video delivery across all of today’s emerging content platforms.
The Internet offers a far more robust means of measuring success. Performance analytics offer multiple benefits to our clients, and our fluency with these tools delivers another layer of return on investment:
• Measure spikes in customer interaction
• Integrate video views toward Google rankings for any initiatives in search engine optimization
• Measure local, regional, national, and international impact
• Measure customer website retention
• Calculate conversion rates related to video views
• Increased engagement time on corporate websites
Indigo understands web video best practices and ensures that your production will be designed to attain maximum impact across all web-based platforms.
Do you need a video that communicates with the public with the maximum return on investment? Let Indigo provide the solution.
Call us at 212-765-5224 or visit our contact page.