In the spirit of its commitment to education, Indigo Productions is proud to unveil its university connection page. Students and faculty can find educational resources here about video production, viral videos, videography, and multimedia.
Some of our educational activities in the video production field include:
• Indigo’s Viral Video Seminar at NYU (New York University)—four consecutive Sundays starting September 26, 2010
• Indigo’s Video Career Advice Night at CUNY (City University of New York) on Thursday September 9, 2010
• Indigo’s Public Service Announcement (PSA) Video Scholarship Competition Scholarship awards for $1,000 and $500
Indigo’s educational clients and affiliations:
• Columbia University
• Scholastic Publishing
• Smithsonian Institution
• Princeton University
• New York University
• University of Cambridge
• City University of New York
• Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée
• Cornell University
• Holt McDougal Publishing
• Prentice Hall Publishing
• The Conference Board
• University of Maryland
• Wood Tobé-Coburn School
• Planned Parenthood
• Macroeconomic Advisers
• American Management Association
Indigo has also produced education and training videos for a wide range of corporate clients including Forest Laboratories, L’Oreal, Bulgari, Estée Lauder, Canon, IBM, the ASPCA, Chase, UBS Bank, and Ricoh.
Indigo Productions’ academic resources:
About Indigo Productions:
Indigo Productions is one of the leading video production companies in New York City. For over 20 years Indigo has specialized in video production, corporate video production, video editing, post-production, and legal video production.
Additionally, Indigo Productions has considerable amount of experience in educational, training, and scholastic video production.
If you have questions, comments, suggestions, and partnership inquiries, please call us at 212-765-5224 or visit our contact page.