This past weekend, the Indigo Productions Blog has turned 50! Our Saturday blog about virtual tours videos for properties – “How Can Video Production Help Real Estate?” is the 50th article ever posted to our video production blog! To celebrate this milestone, we decided to put some time into creating an article to entertain you! So, here it is! Our compilation of 50 amazing Guerrilla Marketing examples – also known as Stealth Marketing, Undercover Advertising, Buzz Marketing, Experiential Marketing, and many more. Regardless of the name, these are examples of creative approach to catching our audience’s attention and present our marketing message in every-day situations and places – here are 50 great examples of such advertising:
1) 3M Security Glass – By far, our favorite Guerrilla Marketing example!
2) Rentokil – There’s never just one:
3) 2012 – Creative Advertising Idea for a Poster in a Tunnel
4) Shumesko – Funny and Shocking Promo Idea for a Beer Brand
5) Tyskie Beer from Poland – Another Great Idea to Advertise a Brand of Beer
6) Hopi Hari Amazing Location-Based Guerilla Marketing Idea for Advertising an Amusement Park in Brazil
7) Hot Wheels – Pure genius idea for advertising toy cars
8) Bic – Creative billboard ad idea for a razor
9) MacDonald’s pedestrian crossing commercial
10) Durex stealth advertising campaign in the subway
11) Kqv.de – German dental implants advert
12) Vijay Sales – Outdoor barbecue
13) Kill Bill – Bloody film ad idea
15) Kit Kat – creative candy bar bench ad
16) Silbermans Fitness Center – Brilliant in its simplicity!
17) Mary Free Bed Spinal Cord Rehabilitation
18) Garnier Fructis Huge Hair Product Billboard
19) Westing Hotels – Perfect ambient marketing example in the subway
20) The Sopranos – Clever HBO advertising
21) Miele – Creative vacuum advertisement
22) Pond’s Pore Cleaning Cream – Cosmetics advert example
23) Simpsons The Movie – Guerilla marketing example for a cartoon we all know and love!
24) Hotwheels – Another brilliant ad – it’s all about the scale!
25) Kill Bill – Another Creative Ad Example
26) True Blood Season Ad
27) Dexter – Rather disturbing but for those who know, very effective!
28) Absolute Vodka – Alternate history ad
29) Game of Thrones – creative newspaper advertisement idea
30) Panasonic Nose Hair Trimmer
31) Boardwalk Empire – Classic car, classic ad!
32) FedEx – Anti-UPS advertisement – did they really do that?
33) Peta – Shocking as usual
34) Tailgating isn’t Worth it – It really isn’t!
35) Superman – Another elevator marketing idea
36) Alberta Naval Museum – Another smart utilization of billboard advertising space!
37) The Dictator – Another great billboard movie ad idea!
38) Coop’s Paint – How to turn an apartment building into an advertisement? Here’s how!
39) Durex – Make use of your surroundings!
40) Law and Order – Yet another clever billboard ad for movie series!
41) House Insurance – Speaks for itself..
42) Maker’s Mark – Quench Your Thirst!
43) 43 Buckle Up!
44) Advertising Space for an Advertising Space – Somebody, please hurry!
45) Advertising for Soccer 🙂
46) Mirror, Mirror on the Wall…
47) MADD – Mothers Against Drunk Driving
48) Think Green!
49) Mondo Pasta – Bon appetit!
50) Jobs in Town – German Advertising!
Do you have any other interesting Guerrilla Marketing examples or funny advertisements? Share them with us in the comments section below!